"Acne Control The Natural Way!"
By : Kirsten Hawkins
Want to get rid of those zits in your face but you are currently low on budget? How about
looking for acne control to avoid the sudden appearance of acne in your skin? So how do we do this?
First - what is acne? Acne is a skin disorder caused by hormones on the oil glands of the skin, which is called the
sebaceous glands. The excretion of oils from these glands can lead to congested skin pores. This is when acne
occurs. The face, neck, chest, back and shoulders is where the glands are most profuse. That is why most acne is
found on these locations. People who have this kind of disorder often tend to be depressed and humiliated.
There are many factors that can cause acne to transpire. First are our Genes. Genetics can't be changed but other
factors like our daily routine and the way we take care of our skin can be improved to make acne control no problem
at all. Don't feel so sad about your acne because there are lots of things you can do. These acne control tips will
help you say bye-bye to those zits.
1. Include Fruits and Vegetables in your daily Diet. A healthy diet consists of at least four to five servings of
fruits and vegetables. Acne control will be a lot easier if you start including this in your daily diet.
2. Rose water can be used as a facial cleanser. Dipped in cotton, clean your face using this everyday for at least
two to three times each day.
3. Don't wait for your pimples to form. As soon as you notice it, do something. Acne control is best done early.
Pat some ice on the affected area for this will make it less swollen.
4. Acne control is easier when accompanied with multivitamins. Start taking vitamins that contains zinc supplement.
Zinc helps in making your skin stronger and acne resistant.
5. Cucumber can help in acne control. Blend it with some water to form a mask. Put it on your face and leave it for
about half an hour before rinsing it off. This good and affordable acne control remedy can also refresh your
6. Use only mild soaps and avoid soaps that contain petroleum based products and animal-based ingredient for this
causes your skin to get dry and irritated.
7. Using alcohol free facial cleansers makes Acne control trouble-free. Alcohol tends to dry your skin more.
8. Makeup also prompts the occurrence of acne. Choose your makeup wisely. Most of the makeup available contains
petroleum-based ingredients that make skin dry. An all-natural makeup helps acne control become more
9. Lastly, Drinking loads of water is very important. It flushes out the dirt in our body, Making acne control more
There are many ways to control acne, be it naturally or by technology. Skin products are available but costly. If
you are the innovative type of person, try these methods. It is all-natural and won’t harm your body. Saying
goodbye to acne is just a step away!
Buttons will be added here
Kirsten Hawkins is a freelance writer specializing in skin conditions such as acne and rosacea. Visit
for more information on acne and acne treatments.